The illustrious Neiman Marcus holiday edition is brimming with luxury gifts for the giving season. This year brings a very special exotic car indeed: the 2014 Aston Martin Neiman Marcus Edition Vanquish Volante. Coated in a Navy blue inspired by British Royalty, this exclusive number is certain to be a hit. It can be found in the fantasy gifts section of the coveted annual catalog.
The 2014 Aston Martin Neiman Marcus Edition Vanquish Volante will steal the spotlight in the annual Christmas Book this year. It is sharp, smart and dressed for success.
Neiman Marcus showcases a different luxury car in the holiday catalog each year. You can bet that Aston Martin is thrilled to have been selected for this honor and publicity, especially because it has been 15 years since the last Aston Martin model was featured in the spread.
The timing was right for Aston Martin to grace the Neiman Marcus catalog this year, with the Royal family’s busy recent years and the 100th anniversary of the Aston Martin brand. You could say it is the year of the British for this year’s shopping season at Neiman Marcus.
The 2014 Aston Martin Neiman Marcus Edition Vanquish Volante at a glance:
- The Aston Martin Vanquish Volante is a new model, recently making its debut at Pebble Beach. Therefore, the Neiman Marcus edition will boast the same V12 engine with no changes.
- This car nails the 0-60 jump in 4 seconds. Not the fastest for the track, but looking damned good counts for something.
What makes this special edition different are the following:
- Seychelles Blue exterior (the same as the classic DB6 that shuttled newlyweds Prince William and Kate off from their nuptials).
- Bespoke 4-piece leather luggage set in trunk.
- Atlantic Blue soft top
- Attractive walnut veneer trim in the cabin compliments the exterior tastefully along with blue contrast stitching.
Want one? Better ask Santa fast—just 10 units will be built at $344,500 each. The catalog car last year was the McLaren MP4-12C Spider. Dozens of copies were produced at $354,000 each and they all sold out within hours.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals