Acura hit a homerun, or should I say touchdown, with the new NSX luxury car concept (following a lengthy lull in production, might I add). The brand nailed it once again with their first-ever Super Bowl ad featuring celebrity car collectors Jerry Seinfeld and Jay Leno, see full commercial below!
Now that you are amused, please share your opinions below or on Imagine Lifestyles Facebook!
The Acura NSX concept is quite a departure from the standard Acura lineup, appearing every ounce a supercar. The NSX pushes the envelope with the following bells and whistles:
• All-new hybrid technology
• Sport hybrid SH-AWD that is being touted as a ‘super handling system’
• A 3.5-liter or 3.7-liter V6
• 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox
• The new SH-AWD system allows power to reach the front wheels via a pair of electric motors, unlike the current system.
• Production is set for 2015, tentatively and it will be made in the U.S. for the first time!
Acura NSX concept
Powerful lines and a sleek countenance have catapulted this concept into the headlines
â€¨Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals