If you are lucky enough to own a Bugatti hypercar, it is entirely likely that a mere luxury yacht may not be exciting enough. To remedy this, there is a concept in the making that is being dubbed the “Bugatti of the sea”—the Palmer Johnson Bugatti yacht.
The Palmer Johnson Bugatti yacht will offer just a bit of size and, of course, that speed. The price range will be about the same as throwing down for a million-dollar Bugatti Veyron, but this one can swim. For the yacht concept, Bugatti teamed up with Palmer Johnson yacht builder. Let’s take a look at some of the preliminary specs for the project:
The Bugatti yacht concept at a glance:
- The desired top speed shall sit at around 43 miles per hour or 38 knots.
- The craft will boast lightweight and durable carbon fiber hulls like the record-breaking car.
- Pricing will range according to size, power and customizations, of course, and is anticipated to be $1-$2.3 million. There will be 3 sizes to order from initially: a 43-foot, 63-foot and 88-foot yacht.
- Names align with sizes, and are as follows: the PJ43 Niniette, PJ63 Niniette, and PJ88 Niniette.
- As for looks, sleek titanium and dark blue exposed carbon fiber should do the trick.
The Bugatti yacht will rely on Palmer Johnson for its hull shape and carbon fiber for the material, a blend of car meets boat that will extend to the core. The Palmer Johnson SuperSport series, the Niniette vessels will draw models like the Bugatti Type 57 C Atalante and Type 41 Royale to the imagination. Inside a rich blend of brown bubinga, maple and naturally blue morta oak create the perfect pallet for the sea.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals