There are homes that become just as famous as the actors starring in the movies and TV shows they appear in. These homes often receive plenty of visitors who want to take a peek at the place they’ve only ever seen on their screens. When visiting a home that you’ve seen in a show or movie, it can feel almost as though you’re meeting a celebrity because the familiarity of a place you’ve never visited can create a feeling of nostalgia that is exciting and powerful.
Air travel can be a pleasure for travelers who have access to exclusive lounges within the airport. These are quiet, comfortable, and spacious, offering amenities not available in the terminal. Here are the three lounges across the US that offer the best in comfort and services.
1. Emirates Lounge, JFK, New York City
Revamped and re-opened in July 2018, this luxurious lounge in Terminal 4 is an oasis in the chaos. The lounge design is elegant and inviting, with private seating areas. Padded chairs with pillows line the windows facing two east end runways.
Driving can be a fun experience. Yet, as with everything else, it does have its risks. Not everyone on the road has good intentions. That’s why whereas it’s important that you glean as much driving tips as you can from sites such as the Ultimate Guide for Drivers, it’s equally important to understand the safety precautions you need to take.
Driving inadvertently places you at risk of car thieves, burglars, fleeing carjackers and malicious hooligans. Some seek to rob you of your possessions while others relish the thought of harming you or damaging your car for no reason at all.
It should come as no surprise that celebrities will rent mansions from time to time. Not everyone wants to settle down in one location, and many have a hard time paying $25 million at one time just to call themselves a homeowner. Instead, the A-listers decide to rent around the United States for a few months at a time. They settle into luxury in a variety of different mansions, providing marble, chandeliers, high-end appliances, and spectacular views.
1. Lenox Hill Townhouse
Sonya Morgan, one of the Real Housewives of New York, rents her townhouse, better described as a mansion. The five-story, five-bedroom home rents for approximately $32,000 a month. Located on the Upper East Side, it boasts landscaped gardens, several fireplaces throughout the home, and a spa-style bathroom. The master bathroom has a claw tub and a crystal chandelier that hangs over it, providing the ultimate level of luxury.
We love it when the ladies from Cheerleaders Philadelphia come hang out with us. Below are Imagine Lifestyles top 5 sexiest Cheerleaders Photos from their last visit. Have a look below and let us know which one is your favorite.
Imagine Lifestyles Top 5 Sexiest Cheerleaders Photos #5
Jodi loved the Lamborghini Huracan Rental Car. She said that the red leather seats felt felt nice on her butt. We would happily drive her around all day in this topless beauty!
Imagine Lifestyles Top 5 Sexiest Cheerleaders Photos #4
Officer Shelby was not too pleased with our driving. Thankfully we were let off with a warning this time, but she made it clear that we need to be careful to not cross her again!
Image ©Neiman Marcus
Tis the season once again, and with it comes the annual analysis of the most expensive holiday gifts available! With much-loved publications like Harper’s Bazaar and the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book to thumb/click through, there is no shortage of staggering price tags and baubles to check out this year. Let’s take a look at some of the expensive fare we have seen thus far:
- A $3.2 million smackaroo couture dog collar by Amour Amour tipping the scale at a whopping 52 carats and laden with 1,600 individual sparklers.
- A pair of $230,000 solid gold ladies high heels, for the well-heeled types. Created by Christopher Michael Shellis, this pair features 2,200 diamonds but costs less than the dog collar.
- The $345,000 robot servant will be more adept to your adult needs but will cost far more than the child’s play versions. The minds at Hammacher Schlemmer claim the robot is controlled via a wireless remote while the operator enjoys the stationary life. Sadly, this is true.
- Experiences seem to be the popular route for the Neiman Marcus book this year, with some of the following offerings standing out: A $90,000 ride into the atmosphere in a pressurized space balloon from World Views, a $150,000 tour of Florence and Venice with Italian jewelry designer Ippolita Rostagno (for 4 guests over 7 days), and an $80,000 lunch and personal styling with legend Iris Apfel of the fashion industry (this one comes with a trunk brimming with accessories).
- The disappointment this year was the car selection for the Neiman Marcus book…a special-edition 50th anniversary Mustang convertible for $95,000. Yawn.
Photo courtesy of Neiman Marcus
If the price tags for these holiday gift ideas seem a touch decadent, you can always opt for a $300-$500 card from the Gilded Age instead…no, that is not a gift card—it is just a greeting card with some gold and bling that the recipient cannot even wear. Share your favorite extreme gift item for this year!
One of the most justified and frequently asked questions we get here at Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals from our corporate clients is “How much is that going to cost me?” When it comes to corporate luxury car rentals, the answer is not a simple number. Avoid the mistake of going cheap with the following tips and tricks.
Use the list below when considering how an exotic sports car rental will benefit your business for the next event:
5. Increase revenue. If the notion of investing $1,400 to spend the day utilizing a Lamborghini, Ferrari or other supercar to increase company revenue sounds crazy, do the math. Imagine your company is hosting a well-attended annual event or fundraiser. While it is always in the green in terms of success, you would like to take it up to the next level. Sprinkle an exotic sports car or two out front to impress and perhaps shuttle your VIP clients to and from their respective rides. Even a 5% increase in business can turn into big dollars. That growth percentage will only grow with your maintained image.
Sotheby’s is distinguished among leading luxury auction houses. The Sotheby’s story began back in 1744 with a London bookseller and continues today. Let’s take a peek at the company’s top 5 most expensive auction items ever! Note that these items are just for Sotheby’s auction house, there may well be other items sold from others that are more painful on the pay scale.
5. “Dora Maar au Chat” The Dora Maar with Cat by Pablo Picasso was painted in 1941. It garnered an impressive $95.2 million at Sotheby’s auction in May of 2006. This piece is of Picasso’s mistress and was practically hidden until the sale.
The holidays are here, and with them come swindlers. When shelling out top dollar for a quality handbag, it is important to know how to detect the fake designer handbags being pushed out there. While some are ridiculously easy to spot, others are more stealth and fool honest shoppers.
Do not fall prey to bogus bags this holiday season! Use these helpful hints to identify the too-good-to-be-true ‘deals’.
Here are the top 5 best methods to use in order to spot a fake when shopping for designer handbags:
The following five exotic car concepts are tantalizing teases that should be real. All too often concepts make a grand debut and simply vanish, never to be seen again. Other times, they roll onto production only to emerge in a drastically different form. It seems to be a challenge to maintain the exciting components of a concept car once it reaches the assembly line.
The following 5 dream car concepts would be a treat to see on the streets, and one of them is:
5. The Lamborghini Prachtige concept. Iranian designer Emil Baddal created this gorgeous rendition of a Lamborghini supercar. The Prachtige hints at styling cues from the Reventon and the LP560, with a decidedly sharper edge.