Patrick Dempsey has long possessed the ability to make time stop for women, now the celebrity racer is trying to do the same for men with a special track-inspired timepiece. Dempsey Racing & Porsche Design house have joined forces to create a limited edition watch.
Buyers should time themselves saying the rather consuming name: The Porsche Design Dempsey Racing Limited Edition Chronograph watch. It is a blended expression of both upscale style and the sport of racing.
- The excitement starts with the automotive-style brushed titanium case embracing a matte black instrument dial. It is nearly as sexy as Dempsey himself.
- The numerals are showcased in an illuminated white for both styling and ease of use. You do, after all, need to be able to read it.
- This watch boasts the standard chronograph 12-hour face with minute and second counters. I can picture Dempsey staring dramatically at it when someone is boring him.
- The automatic caliber ETA Valjoux 7753 has cool Porsche Design energy-optimized rotor
- Titanium case back with sapphire crystal glinting in the center. It is engraved with the Dempsey Racing logo and the limited edition number…likey because the name of the watch is too damned long.
- Water resistant up to 100 meters. This is handy on a track should a vehicle catch fire and water be spurted in the general direction of the wearer, or a massive amount of Milk be dumped on a race winner at the finish line.
Want this watch? Time is of the essence as just 50 examples will be crafted and sold at Porsche Design outlets worldwide for $6,250 a pop.
Fun fact: The Dempsey Racing team formed in 2007. It is co-founded by actor Patrick Dempsey and Joe Foster.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals