It has been reveled that James Bond’s nemesis will be white-knuckling the wheel of a Jaguar C-X75 for the film Spectre. That means we can all look forward to a few nice carporn scenes between Bond’s Aston Martin DB10 and the aggressor, the Jaguar C-X75 on the big screen. Austrian Christoph Waltz will fill the villain role. Bond villain to roll dirty in the aggressive new Jaguar C-X75. But is it better than Bond’s Aston Martin DB10?
Will the villain’s car outshine Bond’s in this film? Let’s get straight to the specs and compare:
The Jaguar C-X75 at a glance:
- A few of these lovelies shall be modified for the Bond film. The Spectre production team will advise Jaguar of needed customization.
- Changes are said to include the following: removal of the hybrid system and replacement with a Jaguar supercharged 5.0-liter V8 engine. It seems that hybrid engine may just be too heavy to be a starlet.
- Definitely not a reformed hybrid, this thirsty lady is packing a Vantage-sourced 4.7-liter V8 engine.
- The body was altered just enough to add big screen curb appeal. The question remains: is it sexy enough to compete with the Jaguar bad-guy beast? Will the Jaguar C-X75 be the only ride for Waltz, or will there be a medley between the clashing characters, including the rumored Fiat 500?
The choice of ride for the James Bond Spectre villain is entirely suitable, as the Jaguar brand also has a nice history with Bond, just maybe not as heavy as the synonymous Aston Martin badge. The following Jaguar cars have made cameos in Bond films over the years:
- 2002: Jaguar XKR in Die Another Day
- 2012: Jaguar XJ in Skyfall
- Several Jaguar XJ8 cars over the years.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals