The Lamborghini Aventador Pirelli Edition celebrates the long-term relationship between Lamborghini and Pirelli. The love affair started when the original 350 GTV prototype was fitted with a set of Pirelli’s. The obvious curb appeal and connection has continued to flourish.
The Lamborghini Aventador Pirelli Edition will be offered in two versions:
- One option coats the car’s engine cover, roof, pillars, side view mirrors and intakes in a sleek matte black. The body is then given a gleaming finish in a choice of 6 shades. If the buyer prefers, the pieces can be finished in a gloss with the body in a choice of 4 matte hues.
- Both the Lamborghini Aventador coupe and roadster can be made into a Pirelli edition.
- A thin red stripe over all of the black parts is the finishing touch for all possible looks.
- Brake calipers are red. The Rosso Mars models have a yellow option, both with black gloss wheels and, of course, them Pirelli tires. They are P Zero tires to be precise.
- Finally, for performance and power she is packing the standard 6.5-liter V12 kicking forth 700 horses to all four Pirelli’s.
The cockpit of the Lamborghini Aventador Pirelli Edition is laden with plush Alcantara with red accent stitching. The final touch is that both the Lamborghini and Pirelli crests appear inside the cabin, and that red accent stripe from the exterior continues inside to cover the seating and ceiling.