The Lamborghini Huracan has not been on the scene for long, but there is already a sick new version. The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo boasts different specs from the Gallardo Super Trofeo sibling and a racier appearance.
Lamborghini touted the Huracan Super Trofeo for the first time at the elegant Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance.
The Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo version at a glance:
- This wicked sister was created to compete. She will begin with the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo next year.
- The official name is the Lamborghini Huracan LP 620-2 Super Trofeo. As the numbers suggest, this one will offer 620 horses over the outgoing Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo car’s 570.
- The standard Huracan packs 610 horses, which is still more than the Gallardo Super Trofeo car.
- The engine is a tweaked version of the standard, which is a naturally aspirated 5.2-liter V10.
- RWD configuration has people talking. Word is they are aiming to improve track control for GT racing and also to reduce overall weight.
- Total curb weight of the Huracan Super Trofeo car is a svelte 2,800 pounds. That is a full 330 pounds lighter than the road going Lamborghini Huracan.
- More efficient aerodynamics package and improved downforce.
- Rear wing features 10 positions.
- Revised diffusers and thirsty air intakes all increase performance abilities.
The Gallardo Super Trofeo stretching its legs.
The Huracan Super Trofeo cars will be crafted from the ground up as purebred racing concepts. The Huracan model is taking the place of the outgoing flagship car, the Lamborghini Gallardo, both on the road and the track. It could possibly be developed into a GT3 racer to take the place of the Gallardo GT3, though that is not clear at this juncture.
Does the charcoal coat pop better than the Gallardo’s black?
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals