The Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok is among the most spectacular spots available to those who insist on soaking in the exotic while traveling through this extraordinary country! Located in the corporate and shopping heart of Bangkok’s busting center, this luxury hotel is certainly a must-see, and likely lined with luxury rental cars.
True to Four Seasons form, regional design cues are introduced throughout, including traditional Thai architecture, hand-painted silk ceilings, and a plethora of inviting and vibrant artwork. The grounds of this luxury hotel are meticulously manicured, after which guests are treated to an immense and impressive lobby where the staff and concierge create an inviting and dignified atmosphere.
The accommodations at the Four Seasons Thailand are exquisite, as you may expect from the upscale hotelier. Room options include:
• Cabana room
• Premier room
• Deluxe-view room
• Deluxe room
• Superior room
• Rajadamri Suite
• The Explorer Suite by Jim Thompson
• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite
• Cabana suite
• Four Seasons Executive Suite
Four Seasons features a modern fitness center, luxury pool and the lavish MSpa. The MSpa delivers the luxury spa experience via state-of-the-art facilities and treatments, including a private plunge pool. Private treatment rooms and suites offer full-service beauty services and an all-over sensory experience.
Dining at the Lobby at Four Seasons Bangkok is nothing short of incredible, with edible enticements to satisfy a plethora of palates, all-day dining, afternoon teas and cocktails. Touted as a ‘Global Adventure’, from Italian cuisine to Manhattan-style steaks and innovative Japanese creations and infusions of local Thai dishes and spices, Four Seasons Bangkok tantalizes the senses!
For the active traveler, there are a variety of upscale local golf options, including:
• Thai Country Club. Designed by Denis Griffiths, this course is 7,157 yards and hosted the 1997 Asian Honda Classic, which Tiger Woods won.
• The Legacy Golf Club. Designed by Jack Nicklaus, this 18-hole course includes lakes and a variety of challenges.
• Thana City Golf & Country Club. Grasses, reeds and sand traps create an exotic feel at this golf course.
• Summit Windmill Golf Club. Remodeled for the Asia Region Professional Golf Club, this course boasts an excellent clubhouse and a challenging layout for golfers of all levels.
• Panya Park Golf Course. With a water view from every hole, this course is among the most popular for those seeking a serene day outdoors.
*Don’t miss our fleet of luxury rental cars Miami and more on your way out!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals