What do you get when you blend a McLaren 12C supercar with a high-end luxury retailer? A custom Neiman Marcus McLaren 12C spider with a fashionable flair. This is entirely separate from the McLaren customization program. All 12 units of the special edition sports car sold out in less than 2 hours at $354,000 each! More interestingly, however, were the perks that accompanied each car!
Neiman Marcus and McLaren have successfully joined forces to sell 12 special edition supercars. All units sold out within 2 hours!
Each new owner received a mean supercar and the following perks:
- A first-class ticket to visit McLaren’s factory complete with a tour of the technology center. This is quite helpful to fully understand the vehicle and its capabilities.
- A private dinner with McLaren chairman Ron Dennis
- A two-night stay in a five-star hotel and spa
- Each car boasts a numbered stainless steel badge
- A matching three piece McLaren luggage set
- Various items with the McLaren logo emblazoned on them
- Keep in mind, this hypercar has not even reached production yet, making these units very special indeed!
Listen to the clip above to hear the 12C tearing ass on a curvy mountain road! (Skip to 0:58 if you just want to see the car).
The special edition McLaren spiders were prominently featured in the popular Neiman Marcus Christmas Book holiday catalog, where buyers were able to place them on their wish list.
The McLaren 12C Spider has not even entered production yet! Specifications:
- 3.8-liter turbocharged V8 engine
- Seven-speed dual clutch transmission
- Retractable hardtop. With the top down the top speed is 196 miles per hour. Put it up and experience what 204 feels like!
- 616 horses pull the supercar forward for a 0-60 sprint of 3.8 seconds
Deliveries for the special fleet are expected around Christmas. Don’t miss our fleet of exotic sports car rentals for your next special event or holiday!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals