The latest from Pagani has been revealed at their factory in San Cesario sul Panaro, Italy. The Pagani Zonda Revolucion is an 800 horsepower beast with exotic looks to enhance its appeal. It holds true to the Pagani styling cues while pushing forward with power and tweaks. Some are saying next generation of the Pagani Zonda could be the final model, and I hope that is not true.
Meet the Pagani Zonda Revolucion, a stunner kicking out 800 horses.
It does not seem like all that long ago that 500-600 horses in a supercar could induce drool. Since the introduction of the Lamborghini Aventador, 700 and up is becoming the norm. The Pagani Zonda Revolucion is sitting at a comfortable 800, making it competitive but not an adversary to the likes of the 950 horse LaFerrari. While the Revolucion may be a touch less powerful than LaFerrari, it is no easier to obtain. Just 5 examples will be created and 4 are already spoken for.
The Pagani Zonda Revolucion at a glance:
- Curb weight is a svelte 2,359 pounds
- Robust 6.0-liter V12 engine. The same Mercedes-Benz AMG engine found in the Pagani Zonda R.
- 800 horsepower
- Six-speed transversal and sequential gearbox derived from magnesium
- Brembo carbon ceramic brakes with CCMR discs
- Bosch traction control system with 12 settings
- F1 inspired rear wing. The drag reduction system with two operating mods functions like F1 cars.
- Spectacular racecar appearance
- Destroys the 0-60 sprint in 2.7 blistering seconds. Some people cannot even process a complete thought that fast.
- Splitters and spoilers
- Vertical rear stabilizer like LMP1 cars
As mentioned above, just 5 units of the Revolucion will be created and 4 are already sold. The $2.8 million dollar hypercar will certainly be sold soon, if it has not already!