On the heels of reports that even the Porsche CEO feels that the Panamera could be improved–a new special edition is being released. The Porsche Panamera Executive Series shall cater to the busy business types out there in need of all the bells and whistles and a bit of extra space. Just 100 units of the Executive Series Panamera will be produced, making it a little more exclusive than its predecessors. For those interested in enjoying a different chauffeured luxury car with each trip, renting a car is still the route to take and less stressful than owning. Will the Porsche Panamera Executive Series be as popular as the standard version? Just 100 units will be made in the first and possibly only production run.
The Porsche Panamera Executive Series at a glance:
- The powertrain is the same 4.8-liter V8 kicking out 570 horsepower and 553 pound-feet of torque. It travels from not to 60 miles per hour in 3.6 seconds with a top speed approaching 200 MPH.
- The Porsche personalization department developed it in-house.
- The special version is only offered with the Turbo S executive trim and is tailored to those who typically utilize a chauffeur. The executive Panameras have added length to create additional rear cabin space for frequent business travelers.
- Each will feature a plaque with its special edition number displayed prominently.
- Aside from the size difference, the Executive Series will boast a hand-painted two-tone graduated exterior. The hues are black and brown, geared toward an understated professional appearance.
The Porsche Panamera Executive Series continues with the chauffeured lifestyle theme inside, with plush leather and the new Porsche Rear Seat Entertainment System Plus. The new entertainment system features two 10.1-inch touchscreens located in the rear, built-in camera and DVD player all mated with a Burmester quality sound system. Pricing is not clear, but all units will likely go to a discerning set of Porsche fans.