Fans of the Porsche Cayenne have a glamorous new option to consider: The Porsche Platinum Edition Cayenne. This new series will be available exclusively on the entry-level models with the 3.6-liter V6 or the 3.0-liter turbo diesel V6. The changes are notable on the outside and added equipment. The plethora of included amenities could actually save Cayenne buyers money over opting to customize the standard versions.
The Porsche Platinum Edition Cayenne is based on the standard and diesel Cayenne siblings. Porsche added some pizazz with exterior platinum detailing and a two-tone interior of Black Luxor Beige. The brains behind the scenes sorted out the most popular options and made them standard.
The Porsche Platinum Edition Cayenne at a glance:
- Gorgeous platinum accents and high gloss silver shine.
- 8-speed Triptronic S transmission
- Power Steering Plus
- Park Assist in front and rear
- Porsche Convenience Package with Communication Management system that offers high-resolution 7-inch touch screen navigation, BiXenon headlamps with Porsche Dynamic Light System, Driver Memory Package seats, moonroof, heated front seats and auto dimming mirrors.
- Bose Audio Package with 14 speakers, Sirius XC radio and a 6-disc changer. I often wonder how long it will be before the CD player in a car is scoffed at like a tape deck.
The elegant cabin of the Platinum Edition is sleek and a bit on the sporty side, which should please the Porsche customer.
It reads Platinum Edition on the foot plate, which is a nice touch.
The Platinum Cayenne will be available for both U.S. and European markets starting at $63,300 and $66,900 for the diesel version. The release date is expected to be January of 2014.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals