The higher-performance sibling of the Range Rover fleet has made its debut. The 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR hails from the new joint venture that is the Jaguar Land Rover Special Vehicles Operations Unit. Just as pleasant to behold as any Land Rover product, the increase in power will leave fans thirsty for one!
Meet the newest member of the Range Rover family. The 2015 SVR offers more speed, power, performance and some say it just looks better.
Enough teasing, the 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR at a glance:
- Power is created in a supercharged 5.0-liter V8 engine sourced from Land Rover.
- The transmission is a cool 8-speed automated tweaked to improve shift times by 50%.
- AWD, of course, as it is a Land Rover product and designed to tear ass in off-road conditions.
- This engine has been engineered to kick out 550 horses and 502 pound-feet of torque. This is substantially more than the current Range Rover Sport.
- It annihilates the 0-60 mile per hour marker in just 4.5 seconds, which is impressive for an SUV.
- The top speed is an estimated 162 miles per hour.
- Creature comforts in the cabin include ribbed Oxford leather seating with beautiful contrast stitching, aluminum trim with the option of a carbon fiber trim upgrade, modern infotainment options and special SVR badging tastefully displayed.
It is rumored that the 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR can lap the Nurburgring in 8:14. This could make it the fastest luxury SUV on the market if the time for the Porsche Macan Turbo could be verified. The SVR boasts an approachable MSRP of around $112k after the destination charge and prior to any bespoke instructions.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals