The Rezvani Beast greets you with an aggressive stare when you enter its domain. And by domain I mean website, where it is perched on display to tantalize viewers with all of the pertinent information about how it was created and what it is capable of achieving. The site claims she is the ‘Supercar reinvented’ and according to the specifications and brilliant photos, most would have to agree.
- Using an Atom chassis made of carbon fiber and a carbon fiber shell, the vehicle tips the scales at a scant 1650 pounds. This allows her to catapult from 0-60 miles per hour in just 2.7 seconds.
- She packs 500 healthy horses in that light little body, which is about 600 pounds lighter than even the Mazda Miata.
- The Beast is a Honda Racing Rotrex K24 DOHC supercharged and intercooled 2.4-liter from the Ariel Atom 3 and 3S.
- Alcon 4 piston competition brakes bring all that power to a halt.
- The transmission is a 6-speed close ratio manual with limited slip delivering power to the rear, the company communicates that the car was developed to cater to all 5 senses. There is an optional sequential manual with paddle shifters.
- The windshield is optional, depending on the driver’s feelings toward insects and helmets.
The Rezvani Beast was designed by award-winning designer Samir Sadikhov and starts at around $165,000. That is not a dramatically huge sum for such an addictive looking new toy.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals