Rolls Royce has rolled out a 2nd version of its insanely popular Phantom, dubbed the “Phantom II”. What separates the second Phantom from its predecessor? Rolls Royce has managed to maintain its classic structure and sophisticated appeal while keeping up with modern changes to appeal to the masses. This is truly a timelessly elegant brand!
Would the Phantom II make a welcomed addition to our fleet of Rolls Royce rentals? Tell us what you think!
Rolls Royce Phantom II specifications:
• A 4-door limousine with a 6.7-liter V12 petrol engine
• 8-speed automatic gearbox
• Rear-wheel drive
• 453bhp @5,350rpm/531 lb-ft @ 3,500rpm
• Top speed of 149 miles per hour
• Achieves 0-60 mark in 5.7 seconds
• 12.4 city/19.1 highway fuel economy
Some say the new Phantom resembles its sibling, the Rolls Royce Ghost
What is new:
• Updated and upgraded electronics, including a new satnav system with an 8.8in screen
• A 360 degree camera system
• Harman Kardon stereo system
• Stellar aesthetics and plush interior cabin, as always!
The robust Phantom II weights about the same as the thick Chevy Tahoe SUV
As always, the cabin is exquisite
A large luxury competitor
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals