The latest from the rugged Land Rover badge has emerged and is being described as an industry leader in its class. The Land Rover Discovery Sport is equipped with a 2.2-liter 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel and appears to have bid adieu to the standard boxiness.
The Land Rover Discovery Sport
5 fantastic things about the new Land Rover Discovery Sport:
- This version has been completely revised with the future in mind. It manages to maintain the expected luxury sports SUV, but with improved technology and a sleeker countenance. That means it is no longer a large and imposing box on wheels, but rather, a more well-rounded creature in tune with her times.
- It is a bit like the sexier and wildly popular Range Rover Evoque sibling in larger format—which is an incredible treat.
- Like all larger Land Rovers, the new Discovery Sport offers ample space. That means 7 seats and plenty of wiggle room, with the 2nd row seating capable of reclining. The 3rd row seating is somewhat smaller and more ideal for storage and childrens, but could work for shorter trips with a group of friends. Just ask the couple you are not crazy about to park it in the back—problem solved.
- It is basically an amphibian. The Discovery Sport can take on up to two feet of water. So long as the driver is knowledgeable on how to properly operate the vehicle, most terrains are not an issue for the monster.
- Safety. This model earned 5 stars in EuroNCAP crash tests and offers not only driver and passenger airbags, but also a special pedestrian airbag that deploys within 60 milliseconds. It is brimming with safety features and current technology creature comforts.
Overall, it is a challenge to discover something to dislike about the Land Rover Discovery Sport–Well-done once again, chaps!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals