Imagine Lifestyles list of the Top 5 Best Happy Hour Spots to hit right after work. When it comes to relaxing after another exhausting day on the job Imagine Lifestyles has you covered.
1. Tavern on Rush
2. Sidebar Grille
5. Rivers Restaurant
1. Tavern (1031 N. Rush Street) Located in the heart of the triangle on Rush Street, Tavern is the spot to go after a long day of work. Visitors, locals and celebrities all agree Tavern on Rush is the premier spot to see and be seen when in downtown Chicago! With a menu consisting of the finest steaks, chops, and fresh seafood, Tavern has everything you need to get the weekend started right. However, since happy hour usually involves a lot more than food, order one of Tavern’s specialty martinis. One or two martinis will do for most patrons, as they are practically big enough to swim in.
2. Sidebar Grille (221 N. LaSalle) The Sidebar Grille is located in the heart of Chicago’s law office district in the Loop. Great food and drink specials abound all week and keep people coming back over and over. With over 40 domestic and import beers and an extensive “by the glass” wine list, you will have plenty of options to quench your thirst after a long day at the office. Come down on Mondays for $12 Domestic buckets, buy one get one free appetizers, and the new trivia night featuring great prizes. The place is often packed making it tough to snag a table, but good-size appetizers like quesadillas, crab dip, and soft pretzels keep spirits high.
3. Citizen (364 W. Erie) It’s May in Chicago, you haven’t seen the sun since September of last year, so head to Citizen and enjoy one of the best outdoor patios Chicago has to offer. Its multi-level, 5,000 square foot outdoor area features two bars, great music, and plenty of TV’s, making it one of the hottest outdoor spots in the city. The daily specials are just an extra incentive to come out and enjoy the view of the skyline from this river north hotspot. Head over on Monday for $1 burgers, or stop by Tuesday and enjoy ½ price bottles of wine. If the sun is out, you will never be disappointed.
4. Landmark (1633 N. Halsted) Named one of Chicago’s best new restaurants from 2005 by Chicago Magazine, this Lincoln Park spot is still making big waves in the Chicago bar scene. Landmark is one of Chicago’s most dramatic spaces with a mezzanine catwalk that shoots over the bar area giving those above and below voyeuristic views. With a large and exquisite list of cocktails that will make your taste buds go crazy by just reading the ingredients, you will find whatever you are looking for to drink. Head out early after work on Wednesday for ½ price wine and complimentary pizza from 7-8 P.M.
5. Rivers (30 S. Wacker) Rivers, located on the lobby level of The Chicago Mercantile Exchange Building, is one of the Chicago Loop’s most popular after work spots. Rivers is an all occasion venue featuring an upscale dining room and a large outdoor deck for alfresco dining during the summer with breathtaking views up and down the Chicago River. With outdoor seating for up to 150 guests, this popular and always crowded spot is still very accessible. If you need to grab a quick bite to eat before heading for the train, try the Roasted Corn Soup, an award-winning dish that will be sure to satisfy.
While in Chicago check out our fleet of Chicago Exotic Rental Cars
Post by Imagine LIfestyles Luxury Rentals