Photos of exotic sports cars like the Audi R8 are amazing, but sometimes we just have a primal need to see them in action and hear those glorious engine roars. Enjoy the clip below of the 2013 R8 ripping it up at the track! The 8 and 10 cylinder soundtracks are acoustic gold. Video at bottom of post.
The 2013 Audi R8 update has met with approval! With just a few tweaks under the hood, Audi has left the gorgeous body pretty much untouched.
Under the hood:
• Audi did away with the six-speed R-tronic single-clutch automated gearbox in favor of a sleek seven-speed S-tronic dual-clutch automatic.
• The R8 engine options for 2013 include a 4.2-liter V8 with 430 horses or a 5.2-liter V10 with 525 horses.
• Need more speed? There is also a special V10 Plus package, boosting horsepower of the V10 up to 550 horses.
The R8 has never sounded better
On the outside:
• A shapely new grille
• Revised LED head and tail lamps
• Revamped front and rear bumpers
In the cabin:
• Upgraded MMI infotainment system
• All-new steering wheel
• Plush seating and trim
Just sit back and listen to the engines shake the most sensitive parts of your eardrums. Don’t be ashamed to play this 3-4 times….I did!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals