BMW is a luxury brand that addresses the needs of its clients, even the most extreme ones like personal security. The latest bulletproof BMW offering has been unveiled recently in Moscow–where certain crimes are on the decline yet still require vigilance. The star of the show was undoubtedly the AK-47 proof version of the BMW X5 SUV. More options for BMW armored and bulletproof vehicles emerge. They are nondescript and can resist fire from an AK-47!
The cool part of the bulletproof BMW options are that they appear no different from the standard versions, therefore they will not end up attracting unwanted attention while trying to deflect it. They are smooth, unassuming and luxurious transportation options for those who require them.
The bulletproof BMW X5 at a glance:
- As mentioned above, she looks identical to the standard X5 SUV.
- Power is derived from an 8-cylinder turbocharged engine kicking out a healthy 450 horsepower to all four wheels. This means it is more than equipped to sustain a fast getaway on any type of roadway. It was cleverly designed to be quite capable off-road, much like a Land Rover. This would be ideal for a situation where another vehicle attempted to push it off of the road and disable it.
- The passenger side is equipped with a special steel compartment. The glass has been reinforced to be shatterproof, even by an assault from an AK-47 firearm.
- The AK-47 is the most popular assault weapon used worldwide by criminals.
- The names are the BMW X5 Security and there is also an X5 Security Plus edition.
These special safety BMW SUVs obviously come at a much higher cost, as the time and materials used are not cheap. They are roughly four times more than their standard siblings, depending on package and options. Watch the clip on high security BMW vehicles above to learn more.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals