A rare slice of Hawaiian living is now on the market for the bargain price of $26 million USD. Flanked by two naturally occurring waterfalls is Waterfalling Estate–a mansion perfectly integrated with the nature of the Island.
Hawaii mansion ‘Waterfalling Estate’ is available and bursting with amenities that one simply cannot find anywhere else.
Waterfalling Estate sprawls over 8,100 square feet of the Hamakua Coast. The land was developed by Scott Watson and Laurie Robertson over a period of 7 years. The Hilo duo purchased the former Macadamia nut orchard for $1.2 million and transformed it into the unbelievable palace that it is today.
Perks of living at Waterfalling Estate:
- It is not only nestled between two gorgeous waterfalls, it is on a 250-foot cliff with one-of-a-kind panoramic views. This translates to Ocean views in every room.
- The home expands from a center atrium, offering an open and airy layout. It works to make the home feel like part of the natural surroundings rather than isolate it from them.
- There are 5 bedrooms and10 bathrooms in the 3-story layout. There is also a chef’s kitchen, wet bar, media room, game room and a four-car garage. These are just standard perks–it gets much better.
- A three-helicopter landing pad spans over the roof
- • A 450-seat tennis stadium. Just in case the owner wants to entertain a tennis star, you know.
- 250-gallon infinity pool with a two-story water slide and a high dive. This is a salt-water pool with separate lanes for racing and separate kiddie pool, sauna and whirlpools.
- Pitch and putt golf green
- Paved running track. This feature is confusing, because Hawaii is the perfect natural terrain for jogging. It is all about options in the end.
- Basketball and tennis courts
- Japanese style open showers
- The guest suite features walls that are comprised of sliding glass doors. They can be opened to completely provide the full Glamping experience.
I currently live on Oahu, and hope to catch a glimpse of this warlock when we visit the big Island in a couple of months! Interested parties may contact Kelly Moran at 938-5757 and see more on the property at WaterfallingEstate.com. Yes, it has its very own website!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals