The 2014 Gumball 3000 Rally is kicking off in beautiful South Beach this year! Geared up to top even last year’s itinerary, the annual rally will scale some amazing locations and the Atlantic Ocean this year to bring exotic sports cars and fans together for the benefit of charity and adrenaline.
The route for the Gumball 3000 Rally this year is simply amazing! It begins in sunny Miami and ends in Ibiza, Spain.
Without further ado, here is the official schedule for the 2014 Gumball 3000 ‘Miami to Ibiza’ Rally:
- Events kick off in Miami on June 4th with registration and parties.
- Drivers head from South Beach to Atlanta, Georgia on June 5th.
- June 6th: Participants roll from Atlanta to New York for more action, events and supercar fun.
- Liftoff is on June 7th, when the cars are overnighted from New York to Scotland, with the drivers heading over in private jets.
- Now the overseas portion of the rally begins–with no recovery time! Sunday, June 8th, drivers head from Scotland to London.
- June 9th: London to Paris
- June 10th: Paris to Barcelona
- June 11th: Barcelona to Ibiza, the finale!
The pace of Gumball Rally events is fast, with no days off between cities. Superstars and supercars mesh for a road trip of epic proportions.
Interested in forming a team for the 2014 Gumball 3000 Rally? The following are inclusive items (Note: those wishing to do only the U.S. leg of the rally can do so for $20,000): Hotels, meals, all VIP functions, shipping from NY to Scotland for two participants and vehicle, Euro tunnel from the UK to France, ferry from Spain to Ibiza, all parking en route, auto decals and sponsor gifts.
The Imagine lifestyles and Gumball get together in LA recently!
Sound awesome? Let Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals know if you intend to register this year!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals