As a new year begins, fill your calendar with the following 2015 automotive shows to revv things up. For those of you who are lucky enough to attend any of these shows, we look forward to seeing shared photos of your experiences on Facebook!
The most anticipated 2015 Automotive Shows include the following:
- Brussels Motor Show: January 16-25th.
- North American International Auto Show: January 17-25th.
- Chicago Auto Show: February 14-22nd.
- Geneva Motor Show: March 5-15th.
- New York International Auto Show: April 3-12th.
- Shanghai Motor Show: April 22-29th.
- Buenos Aires International Auto Show: June 19-28th.
- Frankfurt Motor Show: September 17-27th.
- Tokyo Motor Show: October 30-November 8th.
In order to fully appreciate this list, notice that there is something fast and new to look forward to most months of the year, except late summer. Following the summer lull, October kicks things back up in Tokyo, which is always brimming with new tech and automotive endeavors. Automotive shows are such a phenomenal industry tease that we can never get quite enough of, think of it as horsepower burlesque.
Fun fact: Every two years the Paris Auto Show steps down to allow Frankfurt the spotlight. Surprisingly, Beijing and Shanghai have a similar arrangement. I say surprisingly because that market tends to be fiercely competitive.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals