It has been interesting to watch the evolution of the Alfa Romeo 4C over the past few years. Now that the production model has been out for a while, the daring darling has opted to remove its top at the Geneva Motor Show. Check out the Alfa Romeo 4C spider!
The Alfa Romeo 4C spider was the next logical step for the car. The good news is that it is not just a mere concept, it is confirmed for 2015 production, which is great considering there is typically a 3 year drought between seeing and being able to acquire these things.
The Alfa Romeo 4C spider at a glance:
- The powertrain is carried over from the Alfa Romeo 4C coupe. It is a turbocharged 1.75-liter 4-cyclinder that produces a scant 240 horses.
- The engine is paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
- The convertible 4C boasts a new titanium and carbon exhaust system.
- The roof is a soft top that is likely manually adjusted.
- There is a carbon roll bar cover and carbon windscreen ring.
The new clamshell headlamps are attractive on the Alfa Romeo 4C, and they pair well with the 3-layer white finish for an iridescent seashell feel. One could picture this exotic sports convertible cruising down the shores of any beach in style.
The weight of the Alfa Romeo 4C convertible was kept down to 2,200 pounds by using special materials and engineers tweaking tirelessly. It is said that special attention was given to the suspension, to ensure that the convertible offers a smooth and luxurious ride even with the top dropped. Well done guys, this is another exquisite example of what creativity and a knack for luxury can create.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals