This is the Blue Hamann MemoR McLaren MP4-12C kit. While it has a rather lengthy name, it could be the most striking McLaren MP4-12C kit on the market. The powder blue coat looks phenomenal on this model, and the special tweaks add more aesthetic intrigue to the already nice lady. When a pale blue does work on a car, it takes the styling to an entirely new level of nostalgia and adoration. When it does not work so well, it can actually set off a gag-reflex and permanent distaste for a specific model type…I kid, I kid.
Hamann Motorsports bestowed this jewel upon the world at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. It popped back to mind upon viewing the luscious Lamborghini Aventador in a powder blue coat. It is difficult to say which girl wears the hue better, we could put it to a vote like the celebrity magazines with the stars wearing the same dress and see which nabs the higher percentage approval.
The Blue Hamann MemoR body kit for the McLaren MP4-12C at a glance:
- It boasts a revised shape for the front bumper.
- Integrated daytime LED lighting.
- Front splitter and vented wheel arches.
- Sexy side skirts.
- Reshaped rear bumper.
- Prominent and thirsty-looking roof scoop ready to suck back some speed.
- GT3-inspired rear spoiler.
- All of the above rolling on 21-inch custom wheels.