The Lamborghini Aventador packs an impressive arsenal of 700 horses. This fun fact has not put the brakes on the efforts power-fueled aftermarket tuners to tweak it. We covered the Mansory tuned Aventador, as well as the Aventador kit available from Vivid Racing. Now there is another contender, and they have hit the pavement at full throttle: Novitec Torado has tuned the precious Aventador to spew forth a staggering 1,000 horses. The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport spits 1,100 for comparison purposes.
The Novitec Torado tweaks:
- More turbochargers
- Lowered sports suspension
- Increased air intakes at both front and rear
- Choice of two rear wing options
- Lightweight split-spoke alloy wheels
- Custom carbon fiber trim coating the doors and the dash
- That same glorious 6.5-liter V12 tuned to release 1,000 horses rather than 700. The stable is packed.
Novitec Torado is making this tuned Aventador available in the following ways:
- Customers can opt for minimal changes, with just the electronic engine management system altered and the addition of a high-performance exhaust. That will boost the standard Lamborghini Aventador a mere 48 horses, not the full 300.
- Or, the client can go all-out with all of the above listed alterations to their Aventador. It is the pair of specialized supercharges that make the difference in the power arena.
So far, Novitec has not released any performance stats, which is certainly disappointing. The standard Lamborghini Aventador crushes the 0-60 sprint in a mere 3 seconds. It is easy to assume that Novitec’s 1,000 horsepower version can beat that, and a nice day at the drag strip that would be.
Dear Novitec Torado: Run the beast against a standard Aventador and post the video!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals