Picture an ordinary pleasant sunny day in Singapore. Now imagine the rare and stealthy Novitec Torado Lamborghini Aventador tantalizingly rounding the corner. No one could peel their eyes from such a vision–and we are thankful that the lucky bystander shared the following shots of the hyperbeast in action.
A Novitec Torado Aventador was spied on the streets during the Singapore Formula One Grand Prix celebrations. What better time to show off a rare and exquisite beauty?
The Novitec Torado Lamborghini Aventador at a glance:
- The Novitec Torado package offers a variety of performance options.
- This one has the basic Stage 1 kit. It takes the horsepower up to 755 from 700. Fun fact: There is a kit available with a twin-supercharger that will blast it up to 969.
- The matte blue version is strikingly different from other Aventadors, accented with bright brake calipers. It certainly stands out among other high-performance supercars in any region.
- The wheels are special. They are 3-piece NL1 alloys covered with 255/30 ZR 20 Pirelli P-Zeros.
- All parts were tested extensively in a wind tunnel…which was likely far from a chore.
- The Novitec Torado version of the Aventador features a sports suspension system that can be lowered a bit with sport springs. As low-slung as this model already is, it would be a brave soul willing to drop down for that…it could become a teeter-totter should it encounter a speed hump.
- Accent and aerodynamic add-ons are available in custom colors and carbon fiber.
The photos by XUANRENPICTURES are excellent!
It is likely that many supercars on the streets of Singapore that week paled in comparison to this upgraded Lamborghini Aventador.