Aston Martin One-77
At more than triple the cost of the Aston Martin V12 Zagato, the One-77 (at $1,750,000) is perhaps the trophy from the marquee. Watch the short video below for a fun fast-forward of the production of an Aston Martin One-77!
So just how special is the One-77? When Aston Martin committed to creating the One-77 flagship–it even built a special structure to produce it in, essentially flipping the concept of an assembly line upside down! Those working on the One-77 are separated into 7 specified workstations where they revolve around certain parts on each unit.
Aston Martin V12 Zagato
Cool features of the One-77:
• Boasts the most powerful normally aspirated production engine on earth
• Exclusive one-off interior is so lavish that the only way to increase the sticker price would be to add gold or ruthenium…
• Laser-etched leather headliner
• An Aston Martin engineer actually flies to the buyer’s favorite track to personally calibrate the suspension to their taste. Damn.
• 750 horsepower V12 with top speed of 220 and up!
Fun fact: It took 70 years for Aston Martin to sell its first 10,000 vehicles. Slower is sometimes better.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals