Dear Imagine Lifestyles,
I am a regular reader of your luxury blog, and of course an exotic car buff. I am writing to you because I am planning to surprise my wife and two young children with a trip to Miami.
I have to come down on business anyway, so I thought it would be a nice surprise to yank them out of the New York snow for a week. My question is, which luxury hotel is best for my situation?
I have stayed at the W Hotel South Beach before, but am wondering if you have any other suggestions for those traveling with small children? Your help will be appreciated!
Charles, New York, NY
First off, thanks for being a fan and following our luxury blog, we appreciate you. As for your idea, we think it is a cool idea to surprise your family with a trip to Miami, they will surely love to escape the snow into the sunshine.
You mentioned that you have stayed at the W Hotel South Beach, so you are familiar with it. We love the W Hotel, and are thrilled that it opened up the South Beach location over the summer of 2009. The W is a posh luxury hotel, as you know, and it is suitable for children. We would lean more toward the Setai South Beach, just next to the W Hotel, however. Let us explain why.
The Setai is an ultra-private exotic hotel. For the most part, they succeed in making guests feel as though they are the only ones in the hotel. Even the pool area is a series of smaller pools; all separated by dividers-giving families the feeling that they have their own pool. Private cabanas also encase the pools, and it all connects to a beautiful bar and restaurant area overlooking the ocean.
• Individually-controlled air-conditioning and heat
• Dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows
• Nine-foot ceilings-add a heightened sense of space and style
• Designer recessed lighting
• Large private balconies with glass railings
• Wireless Internet
• Flat screen televisions with cable
• Cookware, utensils, towels, & linens included
• Housekeeping daily
• Black granite flooring and double sink vanity top
• Separate rain showers
• Whirlpool tub
• Subzero and Miele kitchen appliances
• Washer and dryer in unit
In addition, the Setai facilities offer the following amenities:
• 24-hour concierge services
• Maid and valet services
• 24-hour security staff
• 3 large swimming pools- individually heated
• Beautifully landscaped beach and pool area that include chaises, umbrellas, towels, and a full staff providing food and beverage services
• 24-hour room service
• Setai Spa offers a full array of treatments and services
• Fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
• Beachfront access
The W Hotel also has some 2/2 Oceanfront condo options available. We hope that our information helps you to make your decision. Both luxury hotels offer exquisite culinary designs and superior service. The Setai and The W Hotel are both fantastic luxury hotels, your family is sure to be pleased with either decision you make.
Thanks again Charles,
Here you can see our full list of Miami Luxury Condo and Mansion Rentals
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals