Land Rover and Range Rovers are created for off-roading, and they are damn good at it, but even the best-equipped vehicle requires a driver with the know-how! Land Rover has been kind enough to provide a short clip with some friendly winter driving tips and tricks to keep you from getting stuck or worse!
The clip above is short and painless, and offers a few fast fixes to prevent winter driving disasters
Land Rover has also loaned vehicles to the Red Cross along with special winter driving training to volunteers of both the Red Cross and London Ambulance Services. These services use Land Rover vehicles to access otherwise impossible locations, which is very cool!
Not an ambulance driver? Not to worry—Land Rover is also offering the same winter driving course to the public via Land Rover Experience Centers in the UK. It is a half-day course that covers the following:
• Techniques for negotiating ice, snow and water
• How to tackle deep water following a thaw
• Correcting tires
• Vehicle preparation for adverse conditions
• Essential kits to have on-hand
• How to properly use the controls on the vehicle to make the most of them (Think Land Rover’s Terrain Response system)
• Hands-on practice with an experienced professional driver
Never driven a Land Rover? Follow link to view our fleet of Range Rover rentals in NY and a city near you, more affordable than you think!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals