The Fast and Furious 7 movie teasers are finally out, along with some sneak previews of what cars will be staring in the beloved series. It is not just automotive fans who have fallen for the flicks, and they may be responsible for creating some new brand fans over the years. So what is there to look forward to in the 7th installment?
Fast and Furious 7 cars teasers are officially out. The clip above shows how impressed Ludacris was with the standard automotive eye candy in Abu Dhabi.
Some of the flashy rides that will roll onto the screen for Fast and Furious 7 will include (drumroll please!):
- The Bugatti 16.4 Veyron. This 1000+ horsepower beast is reportedly driven by Tyrese in the movie.
- McLaren MP4-12C. This machine has been around for a bit, but it retains its luster both on and off-screen. This one will be the ride of choice for Michelle Rodriguez. It is certainly a sexy choice of sports cars for a lady.
- It seems Luda will be in a Ferrari 458 Berlinetta. With a top speed approaching the 200 mile per hour marker, this classic stunner is perfect for the star.
- Diesel will be flexing his muscles in American muscle style with a Dodge Charger RT Hemi. The throaty beast is a nice reflection of Vinny’s driving style.
- There will also be a mean Dodge Viper SRT 10. It is unclear who will be the face behind the wheel of this one.
Many are anxiously awaiting the release of Fast and Furious 7. There is more intensity to the wait this time with the tragic passing of star Paul Walker. Walker has been a part of the series since it began in 2001. The seventh movie will depict much more than just aggressive cars and captivating tangles—it will take viewers down memory lane to outline the journey of Paul Walker as one of the main characters. We cannot wait to see the finished product, likely to be a permanent reflection of profound respect to the belated actor.