The Lamborghini Gallardo’s replacement was caught drifting on the streets recently, showing its agile side. The Huracan will pick up where the Gallardo left off, offering an exotic sports car option that can be driven daily and is more low-key than say, the Lamborghini Aventador. Check out the Lamborghini Huracan drifting in the short clip below.
The Lamborghini Huracan drifting is a rodeo style 8-second ride.
The Lamborghini Gallardo reigned supreme for eons, unloading over 14,000 units during its production years. The Huracan has its hands full attempting to fill such a huge slot, and the drifting video will certainly help to show that it can maneuver its way there. It is expected that a replacement model be superior to that which it is replacing, and Lamborghini has been working hard to gain faith in the Huracan.
The Gallardo and Huracan are intended to quell the brand’s widowmaker reputation created by some of its more powerful offerings. The Huracan is struggling to be viewed as a supercar and a daily driver, no easy task.
The Lamborghini Huracan at a glance:
- Under the hood lurks a specialized 5.2-liter V10 engine producing 610 horses.
- The top speed is over 200 miles per hour.
- It can nail the 0-60 mile per hour sprint in approximately 3.2 seconds.
- While the power output is comparable to the exiting Gallardo, the exterior resembles that of more powerful sibling Aventador. The body alterations are an exciting departure from the Gallardo appearance, which managed to go relatively unchanged for years.
- There are a rainbow of color offerings for the Lamborghini Huracan, including interior finishes.
Overall, the Lamborghini Huracan has arrived on the scene and it will take a bit of time for the world to embrace it completely, but it is definitely off to a healthy start. Will it manage to heal the hearts broken by the Gallardo’s departure?
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals