If you are in the market for a super-rare supercar with a special aftermarket touch–a Mansory Stallone Ferrari 599 GTB car can be yours. The rare tuned Ferrari can be yours if you have, say, $330,000 USD.
The Mansory version packs 100 more Prancing Horses in its stable over the standard. Interested parties must pony up an estimated $330,000 to park this in the driveway.
This Mansory Stallone 599 GTB is one of just six in existence, and it is about to change hands. It is always of interest when cars like this change ownership, as it happens so infrequently. Collector cars like this are often kept for generations and preserved.
This Mansory 599 GTB has had but one owner, and is not the one that was crashed. The overall cost of the Mansory tweaks for this model is an estimated 180,000 euros, and it only has 6,835 miles on its 6-year-old odometer.
The Mansory Stallone Ferrari 599 GTB at a glance:
- It is packing a 6.0-liter V12 with a supercharger
- High-performance compressors
- Custom intercooling
- Sports air filter with increased air flow
- Modified control electronics
- Special stainless steel exhaust system
- Bespoke bare carbon fiber components include the hood, boot lid, side skirts and integrated rear diffuser
- Boosted to produce 720 horses over the Ferrari version’s 620.
- The Mansory version hits the 0-60 mile per hour jump in 3.7 seconds. That is 0.2 seconds faster than the standard Ferrari version.
- Forged turbine alloy wheels
She looks smashing in Ferrari red
And has also been smashed. The photo above shows the aftermath of a Mansory Stallone 599 GTB Fiorano crash. It is not the one for sale, however. With a top speed of around 211 miles per hour, this was bound to happen to one of the precious six! Reportedly, the owner ran a red light and nailed two other vehicles in the Ukraine.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals