The Lamborghini Huracan is enough by itself, but the fabulous minds at Mansory have done what they do best—which is take a perfectly good machine to a whole new level. Meet the Mansory Torofeo Lamborghini Huracan, a raging 1,000 horsepower supercar packed with additional performance upgrades. To put that feat into perspective, the standard Lamborghini Huracan puts out around 610 horses. The appearance of the Mansory version would be enough without any additional power–but the medley of both is quite intoxicating!
The exterior of the Mansory Torofeo Lamborghini Huracan looks brilliant and the power is insane, but the trend drips on into the cockpit, which is loaded with delicious carbon fiber accents and a decidedly sports sophisticate theme. It could be stated accurately that the Mansory Torofeo Lamborghini Huracan is a triple threat.
- The body kit boasts aggressive carbon fiber slices including front and rear aprons, side skirts, mirror housings, wheel arches, diffuser and spectacular rear wing action.
- Overall, the kit makes the Lamborghini Huracan 30mm wider up front and 40mm wider in the rear for a more threatening countenance.
- Daytime running lights with a crystal design add interest to the face.
- Inside, the racing style seats are leather and Alcantara to set off the sporty steering wheel and aluminum pedals with carbon accents.
- The heart of the Mansory Huracan Torofeo is the standard 5.2-liter V10 with new pieces to lighten the load and add strength. There is also a water-cooled intercooler and entirely new fuel system to feed two bearing-mounted turbochargers. The exhaust was also realigned.
- The 0-60 mile per hour sprint is achieved in 2.7 seconds with a top out of around 211 miles per hour.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals