Now that the stunning new Ferrari F12 Berlinetta has hit the scene, it is time to experience the predecessor in order to make a proper comparison! Rent a Ferrari 458 Italia in Miami and get a raw feel of the powertrain prior to driving a Berlinetta.
The 458 in black, available in Miami
Each emerging Ferrari feels better than the next– though it is important to have an understanding of each model in order to fully appreciate the evolution of the brand.
The 458 Italia rolled out to replace the F430 coupe and convertibles. The interior was designed by Formula 1 driver Michael Schumacher and features a racing style steering column and controls. It is a true racing cockpit, only serving to enhance the overall driving experience.
• Assembly: Maranello, Italy
• 4.5-liter V8
• 0-62 in under 3.4 seconds
• Top speed around 202 miles per hour
• Predecessor: Ferrari F430
• Body style(s): 2-seat Berlinetta
• Layout: Rear mid-engine, rear-wheel drive
• Engine(s): 4,499 cc (4.499 L; 274.5 cu in) V8
• Transmission(s): 7-speed dual-clutch
• Wheelbase: 2,650 mm (104.3 in)
• Length: 4,527 mm (178.2 in)
• Width: 1,937 mm (76.3 in)
• Height: 1,213 mm (47.8 in)
• Curb weight: 1,380 kg (3,042 lb) (dry weight)
• Designer: Pininfarina
The 2-seater Italia boasts an exceptional 8-cylinder mid-rear mounted engine with direct fuel injection. It is the first Ferrari to feature a mid-rear engine layout.
Get behind the wheel of the fabulous 458 today. Reserve some track time for the full experience or sign up for one of our Ultimate Driving Experiences for under $300 USD!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals