Tesla Motors is pushing forward with electric vehicles and luxury hybrid vehicles, like the Tesla X. The X uses zero gasoline, so drivers are free to live the large luxury SUV lifestyle without living at the pump. Now the Prius people can upgrade!
Tesla X Specs:
• Powered by a 60 or 85 kWh battery
• Decent driving range
• Dual-motor all-wheel drive available
• A second motor provides AWD and increases torque by a full 50%
• Falcon wing doors
• When outfitted with AWD, Tesla claims the X can hit the 0-60 marker in under 5 seconds. That is faster than some sports cars!
• Modern cockpit catering to the driver complete with touchscreen technology
Falcon doors give this lower-priced SUV more appeal
Tesla X fits easily anywhere
According to Tesla: “The Model X is designed from the ground up to blend the best of an SUV with the benefits of a minivan, as only an electric car can.”
The cockpit features current technology, including touchscreen
Like the Model S, the X will be built in Fremont, California with deliveries starting in 2014. Don’t miss our fleet of luxury SUV rentals and more green luxury on your way out (Just click on the Luxury Blog tab at the top right and browse by category, located on the left)!
The X is an upgrade from other hybrids like the tiny Prius
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals