The Liberty Walk Aventador teasers have been out since early summer–and the real deal at the 2014 SEMA show was certainly not a letdown! The teasers of the tuned Lamborghini Aventador were shown in an aggressive red. The model at the show was sporting a more attractive powder blue hue, which most adored over the louder red. The wide body kit looks spectacular on the often-tuned Lamborghini Aventador.
The video clip above shows the Liberty Walk Aventador spitting some flames at Newport Beach. Warning: You may want to watch it twice–she is a nice lady.
Liberty Walk is a high-performance aftermarket tuner out of Japan. Their version of the Aventador is perhaps the best tuned Lamborghini to date. It would be fascinating to put that curiosity to a vote.
The Liberty Walk Aventador wide body kit at a glance:
- Ample side skirts offer an attractive shape on this short lady.
- The flared wheel arches have awesome rivets for a badass sporty effect.
- Revised splitter and bumper paired with decent sized wing.
- The suspension is lowered for the wider body. It appears to hug and grip the road, but a speed hump would be an issue.
- Titanium exhaust system created by Armytrix.
- The look is completed with a large set of Forgiato alloys.
- While the powertrain remains the same, the new exhaust creates a new sound for the throaty Aventador.
- Flames. Enough said.
The standard Lamborghini Aventador is already releasing 700 horses onto the pavement. That is the only reason that it is acceptable for tuners of this model to leave the powertrain as is. In cases where the horsepower is low and performance could be improved, tuners must tweak the powertrain. Is Liberty Walk on the right track? Comment below!