The amazing LaFerrari packs 960 Prancing Horses, a $1.4 million dollar price tag and just 499 will be made. That makes the video below of 3 LaFerrari cars caught lapping at Monza a truly rare and special treat!
It did not take long for all 499 LaFerrari hypercars to find homes, as over 1,000 expressed interest. Buyers were cherry-picked by Ferrari under strict guidelines in a process that left many feeling like contestants on a reality show with eliminations.
Because of the absolute rarity of the LaFerrari, seeing three of them just chilling out together in the same place is unforgettable. As some do not know, the Ferrari Corse Clienti program most often keeps the cars in pristine condition and clients fly in to visit and drive them when they have time. This was likely the case with the 3 LaFerrari cars. There are other supercars present on the track in the video, but the mini-fleet of LaFerrari cars outshines them all.
Three LaFerrari cars hit the track at Monza during a Ferrari Corse Clienti event recently. Listen to that glorious rumble and watch the triplets get it on the course!
The LaFerrari hypercar at a glance, to refresh the memory:
- She is a HY-KERS hybrid packing 960ish Prancing Horses via a 6.3-liter V12 and two electric motors.
- The traditional engine produces around 800 horses with the electric motors tacking on 160 more.
- Power flows to an F1 style dual-clutch gearbox.
- 663 pound-feet of torque.
- Performance specs for the LaFerrari are impressive, with a 0-60 mile per hour jump of 3.0 seconds and a top speed or around 217.
We look forward to seeing more LaFerrari cars out and about, and to the track-only LaFerrari XX that is in the development cycle now!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals