â€¨3. Japan: Teppan Edoâ€¨
4. Downtown Disney: Fulton’s Crab houseâ€¨
5. Downtown Disney: Kobeâ€¨
6. Magic Kingdom: Cinderella’s Royal Table
1. Bistro de Paris in Epcot theme park takes an inventive approach to traditional French cuisine and offers a focused wine list for the big kids. It is located just above #2, Les Chefs de France, allowing the two establishments to share the talents of a trio of French chefs!
Bistro de Paris Disney
2. Les Chefs de France is a casual brasserie located beneath the Eiffel Tower in the France Pavilion in Epcot, just below the Bistro de Paris. Open for lunch and dinner, here you can find traditional French cuisine created by authentic French chefs.
Les Chefs de France Disney gets creative with character!
3. Teppan Edo is an authentic Japanese restaurant located in the Japan Pavilion of Epcot. Here the culinary creations of Teppan Chefs include traditional Japanese dishes grilled right at your table!
Teppan Edo Restaurant Disney
4. Fulton’s Crab House in Downtown Disney Marketplace offers the freshest seafood from ports worldwide, flown in daily. The authentic riverboat décor and waterfront location completes the vibe. FYI, you can make reservations up to 180 days prior to your trip, but you must specify if you prefer a window seat, etc.
Fulton’s Crab House Disney
5. Kobe in Downtown Disney offers top grade Japanese Kobe beef and other delectable regional menu items.
6. At Cinderella’s Royal Table in Magic Kingdom, you become the king, your wife the queen, and your children are knights and princesses. The menu is well-rounded and you will certainly become used to the waitresses or servants addressing you as ‘your Majesty’!
Cinderella’s Royal Table Disney
Follow links for more Disney luxury travel tips and to view our vast selection of luxury rentals in a city near you!