We have mentioned projects by German aftermarket tuner ‘Wheelsandmore’ in the past. The talented tuner is at it again, this time tweaking an Aston Martin Vanquish. The matte black wheels alone make the upgrades appealing.
Aston Martin Vanquish tweaked by talented tuner Wheelsandmore. The colors and small details turned out to be very smooth.
The Wheelsandmore Aston Martin Vanquish upgrades at a glance:
- 6Sporz² wheels in matte black. These look fantastic paired with the charcoal exterior and small touches of red. The overall vibe is sporty. It just looks fast.
- Awesome red brake calipers
- The wheel dimensions are 9.5×21 with 265/30/21 in front and 12.5X21 with 325/25/21 in rear.
- The set of wheels alone is 10,756 euros. Wheelsandmore also offers custom carbon rims, but that price is not listed. I assume those who ask do not have an issue with spending.
- The performance kit is a complete intake/exhaust package
- An F1 air filter
- Valve controlled exhaust
- ECU upgrade kicks the ponies from 573 up to 600
The standard Aston Martin Vanquish already boasts a lightweight aluminum, magnesium alloy and carbon fiber composite body. For this reason, Wheelsandmore saved some money in the power-increase arena. Specifications for the standard Vanquish include:
- Front-mid mounted V12 engine
- Fully catalyzed stainless steel exhaust system with active bypass valves. The Wheelsandmore version is also valve-controlled, yet altered.
- Hits the 0-60 marker in about 4 seconds
- Top speed is 183 miles per hour, according to Aston Martin
- Fuel economy is 13 city and 27 highway, which is not too painful for an exotic sports car
Do you prefer the standard or the Wheelsandmore Aston Martin Vanquish? Share your thoughts below!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals