When it comes to yachts and cars, it is important to have the proper pairing. To make luxury travel a bit easier, BAC has created the Mono Marine Edition car. It comes complete with a carbon fiber crane to hoist it aboard, and there are even special lifting points on the car to avoid damage.
The BAC Mono Marine Edition car at a glance:
- It features a single seat layout, so it is not exactly a family vacation cruiser. This is more for trips at ports of call.
- The special crane was crafted to be usable with all yacht arm systems.
- In fact, the entire structure of the car is based on the crane. It will withstand the added pressure of regular use on cradles, helipads and that jostling open sea.
- Speaking of the sea, there are also added elements to resist the elements—think salt and rust and erosion.
- To take it a step further, each car comes with its very own ‘Environmental Control Container System’, which keeps it safely away from water, humidity and other harmful elements. Think of it as a portable climate control pod.
- The body is based on the next-gen 2016 Mono and weighs a scant 1,279 pounds.
- Power stems from a cute little 2.5-liter Mountune engine kicking out 305 horses. Not too shabby!
The BAC Mono Marine Edition car will have an MSRP of around $775,800 USD. This amount includes the special climate control storage pod and the ability to completely customize the car because they are all made to order. The best part: Jeremy Clarkson loves it.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals