The Bentley SUV concept has finally been revealed in what is likely going to be production condition at the Geneva Motor Show. The luxury SUV has an interesting name, the EXP 9 F…is anyone else reminded of the “Prince” symbol?
Bentley EXP 9
The good people at Bentley were kind enough to email Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals to give us the details on the new SUV. Bentley described the EXP 9 F as “A fusion of contemporary crafted luxury, advanced in-car technology, commanding driving position and all-terrain capability in a spacious and high performance SUV”. We could not agree more!
The Bentley EXP 9 on display
Bentley CEO Wolfgang Dürheimer seems very optimistic if not exhuberant about the new addition, stating:
“We are very excited by the potential of a high performance, ultra-luxury Bentley SUV. We know that many Bentley customers already own SUVs, admiring their style, luxury, performance and versatility. With EXP 9 F, Bentley is making a clear statement of intent that we have both the expertise and desire to meet and exceed their expectations.”
Bentley EXP 9 F specifications:
• That signature Bentley handcrafted wood (see video to discover the process of selecting wood and installing it in each vehicle). The dashboard is a one-piece wood veneer, very difficult to create
• Fine leather and polished metals complete the effect
• Panoramic glass panel roof design (think rally car roll cages)
• Lavish and reversible silk wool floor mats: one side finished in durable ribbed saddle leather
• Touchscreen technology and tailored interface technologies
• 3D navigation flanked by 2 analogue reverse-read dials
• Rear seat business mode with fold-away keyboard and internet connectivity via an iPad or tablet
• Infotainment movie screen
• Cooled beverage compartment under rear armrest
• 6.0-liter twin-turbo W12 fitted to 8-speed transmission
On the outside:
• Matrix grill
• Signature brand lamps
• Turbine theme of the 23-inch alloy wheels
• Fighter-jet inspired rear lamps (fighter-jet sound effects sadly not included)
• Two-piece tailgate doubles as bench or table. It sounds so strange to say that about a Bentley!
Don’t miss our Bentley rentals and more vehicles from all the best brands on your way out!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals