If you have never rented an exotic car before, we recommend pitting a Ferrari against a Lamborghini. The following two options should be rented and compared: The Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano and the Lamborghini LP560 coupe. These supercar rentals are around the same price and compete directly on many levels. Drive both and decide which brand you prefer!
The info below provides an overview of 2 must rent exotic cars: Ferrari and Lamborghini
The Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano at a glance:
- This hypercar jumps from 0-60 miles per hour in just 3.7 seconds. There is nothing like the feeling of becoming one with the back of a seat!
- That happens thanks to a robust 6.0-liter V12 engine. Ferrari is famed for their V12 engines.
- There are 620 Prancing Horses lurking under the elongated hood.
- This is a rear wheel drive
- It is a thirsty Ferrari, sipping 15 miles per gallon city and 21 highway or more, depending on how heavy your foot is.
The side view of the Ferrari 599 GTB is elongated and sleek
Meet the Lamborghini LP560 coupe
The Lamborghini LP560
- This model also nails the 0-60 jump in 3.7 seconds.While there are a few key similarities between the models, most people know after driving which brand they prefer. Each brand handles differently.
- It packs a specialized 5.0-liter V10 engine producing 560 horsepower
- Also rear wheel drive
- Also thirst, sucking 10 miles per gallon city and 21 highway
Renting the above models from Lamborghini and Ferrari brands will offer a feel from both sides. It will also help you to determine which type and brand you prefer from the famous competitors. Transform your weekend when you rent an exotic sportscar!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals