If you feel your child could benefit from activities other than video games, this may be the solution: the Go-Kart Porsche Pedal Car. This souped-down racer is intended for ages 5-8 and packs a pair of pedals that allow the child to determine the horsepower (Think Flintstones). The kiddo Porsche is $900, which is more affordable than some swanky baby carriages. We are looking at you, Aston Martin.
The $900 plastic Porsche is less painfully priced than Ferrari’s tyke fare
The Go-Kart Porsche Pedal Car boasts a slick orange and black racing style coat. Porsche will fulfill each order at the Porsche Design Studio in Austria, crafting a metal frame, adjustable seat, and air-filled tires. When I said it was intended for ages 5-8, that also means the child must be less than 100 lbs. My 7-year-old boy is almost as tall as me and would completely annihilate this investment.
The Go-Kart Porsche Pedal Car is propelled with a set of forward and backward pedals. There is a coaster braking system that consists of a drum brake with an internal freewheel. I assume you can custom order the child’s name on the chassis or other areas of the toy.
Other Porsche kids cars include:
- The Baby 918 Spyder for $150. This acid green push-along ride will match the material that the child may eject during the ride.
- The Porsche push-long and ride bike for $430
- Children’s Porsche 911 Pedal Car for $450. This one features precision chain drive and looks like the 911 Carrera.
- Porsche Cayenne 6 Volt Ride On for $330
- Pricing for the above items will vary
In the arena of expensive kiddo toys, Ferrari grips hard on the wallet with its $3,000 Ferrari FXX Racers. That is one expensive pedal car, Rari.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals