For the finest in culinary encounters, you must go to the best luxury restaurants. Luxury restaurants boast medleys of some of the world’s rare and most delicious combinations of food, but they do come with a lofty price tag. In the classiest circles, dining out is an art, and the best chefs in the world are their artists.
If you are a culinary adventurer, know that some of the delicacies at an exotic restaurant can inflate the price of the meal to equal the weekly salary of some. While you chew on that, here is a list of the top 10 most expensive restaurants in the world, and the average cost of a meal there:
1. Masa, Manhattan-$446
2. Aragawa, Tokyo Japan $368
3. French Laundry, Napa Valley-$254
4. Joel Robuchon, The Mansion, Vegas-$250 (6 courses) $385 (16 courses)
5. Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée, Paris France $231
6. Gordon Ramsay, London-$224 (7 courses)
7. Tetsuya’s, Australia-$195 (10 courses)
8. Tom Tuesday Dinner, New York-$175
9. Per Se, New York-$175 (5-9 courses)
10. L’Arpege, Paris, France $300
These are the prices for dinner for one, by the way. If you find these prices palatable, then you are ready to try their best plates when you travel there. For tips on tipping at 5-star restaurants, follow link to our blog.
There is not a definitive way to isolate which restaurants are the most expensive, as people will always order various items, but this compilation by Forbes is an excellent starting point to gauge.
At these prices, we imagine the culinary skill and delicacies are truly out of this world and worth every penny. We are equally certain that Brangelina can afford to take all of their children to dine at any of these fine establishments, each night of the week.
If you have a more expensive restaurant in your neighborhood let us know and we can update our list.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals