No matter which destination you choose from below, Imagine Lifestyles can guarantee a fabulous evening at any of these wonderful outdoor patio bars. Chicago summers are one of a kind so get outside and enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.
2. The Terrace at Peninsula
3. Vertigo Sky
4. The Terrace at Trump
1) C-View (166 East Superior) Voted as Chicago’s Best Rooftop Lounge by Redeye and Metromix just last year, C-View has definitely earned its place amongst the best. Located within the highly acclaimed Affinia Hotel located just steps from the Magnificent Mile and Michigan Avenue, C-View also has quite the resume in the culinary department as well. Offering items off the award winning C-House restaurant, led by Top Chef Master Marcus Samuelsson, guest will be delighted with both drink and food. Another great feature is the year-round availability at C-View, which features an equally impressive indoor lounge or the summer favorite outdoor terrace.
2) The Terrace at Peninsula (108 E. Superior) If you have ever stayed at the Peninsula Chicago, you are well aware of the level of service that is provided around every corner of the hotel. Obviously, you can expect the same when you step outside onto their lavish terrace. It will remind you of a poolside cabana in Miami, just 10 stories up in the middle of the magnificent mile. Although a full menu is not offered, the menu will include a great seasonal selection of small plates and the cocktail list is one of a kind.
3) Vertigo Sky (660 N. State) Located 26 floors above the streets below, this patio bar might bring you the best view of all the spots on our list. The nightly DJ will also guarantee that the scene will be full of energy. Stop by on Monday nights for an Imagine Lifestyles favorite, Smoke in the Sky, where you can light up your favorite cigar and enjoy a cocktail out on the patio. The inside lounge is also a year-round hot spot, but don’t waste a Chicago summer indoors unless you have no other choice.
4) The Terrace at Trump (401 N. Wabash) Move on down a little south from the previous three spots and you will run right into our next favorite patio, The Terrace at Trump. Located right on the river, this patio offers some breathtaking views of Lake Michigan and also the Navy Pier firework shows which take place all summer long on Wednesday and Saturday. The menu has been handcrafted specifically for the patio and the wine and cocktail list is tailored to fit each menu item. The Trump Hotel/Residence is a perfect place to drive your Chicago exotic rental car and parked right in front of the hotel for all to see.
5) The ROOF (201 N. State) ABC News recently voted The ROOF “One of the World’s Best Rooftop Bars.” While I think that is potentially a hard contest to decide a winner with, the patio bar at the Wit Hotel is no slouch. Offering over 7,000 square feet of space 27 floors above the action of State St., guests will find everything from fire pits to telescopes to enhance their experience. Call ahead early and see if you can book the suspended, glass-enclosed table for eight that offers some of the best city-views around. The menu features small plates directly from the hotel’s Italian restaurant and is tailored to fit the outdoor theme and atmosphere.
Each spot on our list has a fabulous cocktail menu, so make sure to call Imagine Lifestyles Chicago to set up a driver in one of our exotic rental cars. As a matter of fact, show up to all five patios in maximum luxury and style with the car of your choice. Just visit www.imaginelifestyles.com today to set up your chauffeur service.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals