Luxury sedans sizzle-and they are always in fashion. This month, we at Imagine Lifestyles have selected our top 5 luxury sedans to showcase:
• Rolls Royce Phantom
• Bentley Flying Spur
• BMW 750
• Maserati Quattroporte
1. The Rolls Royce Phantom. Initially introduced at the 1994 Geneva Motor Show, this luxury sedan is exceptional due to its status as the most powerful car ever manufactured by the British carmaker at that juncture.
The turbo-charged engine of the Phantom by Rolls Royce boasted 300 horsepower, very impressive. Similar to other exclusive Rolls Royce sedans, the Phantom is equipped with leather interior and lavish materials; no expense was spared for the trimmings. The Rolls Royce Phantom series was limited to a sparse 133 units, which makes the sedan just as exclusive as it is exotic. Remember a Rolls Royce rental is always a good alternative to an investment for that special night out or vacation.
2. Maybach. The 2009 Maybach 57 S Sedan is mouthwatering and elite-as production was limited to five hand-built units per day, and 1,000 units annually.
It is rumored that a solitary Middle Eastern buyer has already invested in 25 of the exclusive luxury sedans, and that 400 of the units are spoken for by the United States. Specs include a turbo compressor, V12 engine and a premium multi-point fuel injection system. The smooth blend of aesthetics and elite leaves us wondering what rhymes with Maybach? Because we foresee a hip-hop reference or two to this European luxury sedan.
3. The Bentley Flying Spur. The 2009 Bentley Continental Flying Spur was born in England. This 6.0-liter V12 exotic sedan possesses 552 horsepower and computer-controlled adaptive air suspension with automatic ride height control. The Bentley Flying Spur also features manual driver adjustment for ride height and damper settings.
Continuous all-wheel drive and traction control provide a smooth and decadent ride, because you want to be comfortable while you are being gawked at. Also inside are a navigation system, Bluetooth, Sirius satellite radio, multi-zone climate controls, heated seats and a massaging lumbar-all of which are standard. Nice. Did we mention the premium grade leather and genuine wood trim?
There are several paint finishes available, and wheel styles. New features of the Flying Spur by Bentley include dark chromed radiator and lower grilles, sports-tuned exhaust and lowered sports suspension, 20-inch alloy wheels with performance tires, and “diamond quilted” leather seat facings. A refrigerated bottle cooler in the rear armrest and a rear-reversing camera is also available, if you like your drinks cold. A Bentley rental South Beach style can help you decide if this is the investment for you, we even have the Flying Spur.
4. The BMW 750. The BMW’s 7 series is a full-size luxury sedan that competes with Jaguar XJ, Mercedes Benz S-Class, and the Audi A8. This flagship series is redesigned for 2009, showing off a new exterior makeover and a reworked chassis underneath. The previous 760 model’s V12 engine has been dropped, for a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8. The engine still puts out 400 horsepower, comparable to the BMW X6, where it was initially introduced. While you are debating, a BMW 750Li rental is always an option to help you decide.
5. Masarati. The Masarati Quattroporte is an exotic sedan worth mentioning, and hard to ignore. Performance and efficiency standard features include a 4.7-liter V8 front mounted engine with a multi-point injection fuel system and a 23.8-gallon main premium unleaded fuel tank. This beautiful beast boasts 425 horsepower under its shiny hood. Explore the possibilities in a Maserati Quattroporte rental today-or any of our luxury sedan rentals, and find out for yourself what all the fuss is about!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals