This is just a compilation of the top 5 supercars that surpass the 1,000 horsepower mark. You will find some surprises here, but no ponies.
5. The Zenvo ST1: 1,100 horses and 1,054 lb-ft of torque. This Danish beast packs a 7.0-liter supercharged V8, rocketing it from 0-60 in 3.0 seconds with a controlled top speed of 233 MPH. Each $1,800,000 supercar comes with a “complimentary” Aspen Zenvo watch, valued at $49k.
4. The Koenigsegg Agera R: 1,100 horses and 885 lb-ft of torque. This Swedish supercar boasts a twin-turbo 5.0-liter V8 capable of hitting 60 miles per hour in 2.9 blistering seconds with a top speed of 245 MPH. This beauty has one of the highest power-to-weight ratios on the market.
3. The Bugatti Grand Sport Vitesse: 1,200 horses and 1,106 lb-feet of torque. This is the fastest convertible in the world, packing a 7.9-liter W16 engine with 4 oversized turbochargers. Hell yes. This French monster has a top speed of 255 miles per hour, thanks to some hand-me-down aerodynamics from big brother Super Sport, the fastest production coupe in the world.
2. The Hennessey Venom GT: Increments of 800, 1,000 or 1,200 horses available. This American hypercar packs a 7.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine and 1,155 lb-ft of torque. Top speed is 275 miles per hour, and the Venom GT recently destroyed the Agera R, claiming the 0-300kph world record with a time of 13.63 seconds. Look out, big bad Bugatti.
1. The SSC Ultimate Aero: 1,287 horses ready to reclaim former glory. Under the hood lurks a 6.3-liter twin-turbo V8, and just 16 units exist. The Ultimate Aero TT previously held the world record at 255 MPH, which the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport now holds at 268. Will the next SSC, the Tuatara, reclaim the title?
Don’t miss our fleet of supercar rentals on your way out!
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals