This sibling displays that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery–showing off that famous Bugatti L’Or Blanc exterior styling. The 2014 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse with L’Or Style exterior finish is available for those who cannot have the one-off L’Or Blanc. It comes in red and black, and also white and blue.
This one is listed on DuPont Registry for $2,395,000 with the following details:
- The finish is described as a Lamborghini White and Bugatti Light Blue Sport. The swirls mimic the unparalleled porcelain L’Or Blanc.
- The cockpit carries on the art-forward theme with a bright tangerine leather to welcome occupants.
- It was crafted via a partnership with Konigliche Porzellan-Manufaktur Berlin (KPM), the famed porcelain people, just like the L’Or Blanc.
- The dash was ordered with special permission from the factory, so you know it is spectacular.
- It is electronically limited to 233 miles per hour…which can likely be err…corrected with the proper know-how if you are a track junkie.
This Bugatti Veyron Vitesse L’Or Style features the same W16 engine, which is a set of two V8 engines crafted for pure beast mode. The acceleration was improved and total output is 1,200 horsepower. These are typical numbers for the fierce Veyron Vitesse model, but the exterior and cockpit are quite unique. The Bugatti Veyron Vitesse is the fastest roadster produced by the badge, making it an admirable addition to any exotic car collection. Overall, this seems to be the ideal solution for those who adore the porcelain beast but cannot exactly obtain her. It would be the perfect collection piece or traveling show car, guaranteed to ignite jealousy in even the most astute car connoisseur.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals