When it comes to throwing a party, few can top the tastes and resources of luxury brand Ferrari. The Prancing Horse hit up California’s Rodeo Drive recently to celebrate 60 years of selling its wares in America. The Ferrari anniversary bash drew crowds as the supercars lining the streets stopped onlookers in their tracks to fumble for their cameras.
Fittingly, Ferrari lined Rodeo Drive with 60 of its precious machines to celebrate its 60 years here. The supercars were certainly in their element alongside the luxury boutiques lining the famous shopping arena, including Bulgari, Cartier, Louis Vuitton and many more.
Some of the 60 Ferrari supercars present on Rodeo Drive:
- Not one, but two LaFerrari hybrid supercars. These unattainable beasts are a rare sight, and a pair of them were present.
- A 1948 166 MM Barchetta. This was the first Ferrari imported into the United States, making it perfect for the ceremony.
- The 1954 Ferrari 375 MM built for filmmaker Roberto Rossellini. This car won Best in Show at this year’s Pebble Beach show.
- Several Ferrari 250 GTO cars and Testa Rossas.
- The new Ferrari F60 America model was the star of the show, created for the momentous occaission. Follow link to learn more about the Ferrari F60 America car.
The Ferrari celebration was a success, and a poignant moment to reflect on the change of leadership of the company after 60 years in America. Longtime Ferrari CEO Luca di Montezemolo has passed the torch to Sergio Marchionne, CEO of Ferrari’s parent company Fiat SpA. It will be fascinating to see what Ferrari has planned for the next 60 years.
Post by Imagine Lifestyles Luxury Rentals